Tuesday, February 16, 2010

How To Split In Wax Video Video Editing: Wax 2.0 Split Screen Effect?

Video editing: wax 2.0 split screen effect? - how to split in wax video

Hello, I have a wax 2.0 program for video editing, and everything was great.

Recently I tried to create the effect of the split screen, so that in general, it appears three of my screen in the same. I have the video plug-in "Fast 3D" and cut all three lanes on a narrow margin. It worked, but now black lines separate each third of the screen. Originally I thought that my culture is a fraction, but when I went to change this situation, the line remains black.

Is it possible to create this program in this way (without the lines)? If not, what other free program I use *- why?

10 points for best answer! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment